Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pauls Apostleship

Acts 1:15 But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel. 16 And I will show him how much he must suffer for my name’s sake.”

Romans 1:1  This letter is from Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus, chosen by God to be an apostle and sent out to preach his Good News.

Romans 11:13 I am saying all this especially for you Gentiles. God has appointed me as the apostle to the Gentiles. I stress this, 

1 Cor 1:1  This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus, and from our brother Sosthenes.

1 Cor 15:9  For I am the least of all the apostles. In fact, I’m not even worthy to be called an apostle after the way I persecuted God’s church.

2 Corinthians 12:12  When I was with you, I certainly gave you proof that I am an apostle. For I patiently did many signs and wonders and miracles among you.

1 Timothy 1:1 This letter is from Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus, appointed by the command of God our Savior and Christ Jesus, who gives us hope.

1 Timothy 2:7 And I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth

2 Timothy 1:11 And God chose me to be a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of this Good News.

2 Timothy 2:1  This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus. I have been sent out to tell others about the life he has promised through faith in Christ Jesus.

Titus 1:1  This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment